InfoPro Events, a division of InfoPro, is specialized in the organization and management of business events, including exhibitions, seminars, conferences, meetings, product launches, and various types of corporate events. It is also the organizer of InfoPro's own marketing and conference events that attract a large number of participants from the business community.
InfoPro Events manages and produces an event from the initial brief through to completion. It can subcontract a portion of the organization of an event.
|Events: A Potential Tool of Marketing
Events are tools to strengthen your company's image and build a positive reputation. InfoPro Events will assist clients in designing and executing their business events.
|Types of events
- Annual company meetings
- Departmental meetings
- Theme conferences
- Product presentations
- Product launches
- Seminars and workshops
- Trade conventions
|InfoPro Events services include
- Establish the framework for a conference, its aims and specific requirements, and the messages to communicate to the target audience
- Locate and secure a suitable venue that will meet requirements
- Arrange for catering, and book accommodations
- Design, print, and mail invitations
- Register and confirm the visitors via website or by phone
- Print badges, promotional materials, and programs
- Handle pre and post-event promotions
- Press releases and media relation
- Handle the entire logistics to ensure that all aspects of the conference are carefully planned and managed
- Offer a wide range of technical advice and production services, organize the complete setting of your conference room, including audiovisual, staging, etc.
- Arrange travel services, hostesses, and any other required service
- Audio visual requirements, photo opportunities, and website design
- Social media campaign
Our clients include companies in all business sectors, business and trade associations, international organizations, and public sector entities.